The Online Onslaught Forums

By contributing to Online Onslaught, you'll help make sure we're around for years to come. Toss us as little as a few bucks, or as much as your generosity allows. Thanks!

Last active: Never Not logged in [Login ]

Printable Version |
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
<<  1    2    3  >>
New Topic New Poll
Author: Subject: WHAT THE --------
Canadian Bulldog
Man of a Thousand Holds

Posts 1889
Registered 7-28-2003
Location Yes.

Mood: EVER!!!

posted on 8-19-2006 at 05:10 AM Edit Post
WHAT THE --------

(Okay, I realize that most of you reading this are going to read what I have to say and think "Ha! Bulldog's working us! Again!". And you know what? I don't really give a shit what most of you think. Seriously, I don't. I'm taking this public because, apparently, this is the only way to get any attention around here.)

So I get back earlier today from a vacation in Vegas, expecting to see the latest version of ITR up. It's not, but I'm thinking "Okay, fine. Rick is taking his sweet time to post updates to the main page; what else is new?".

Then I check again just now and notice that there's an Inside The Ropes... and it's not mine?!? Seriously... what the fuck is going on?

Look, I can take a good prank with the best of them -- it's what I do. But I take what I write VERY seriously, and to replace MY column with someone else's, even as an "interim" thing... that's so not cool.

Rick (and again, I'm bringing this up publicly because I am sick and fucking tired of being ignored) -- I take it you didn't get my column this week. Okay. But I sure as hell sent you something before I went away.

Regardless... I DO NOT appreciate being replaced, and by PyroFalkon, no less. Every time someone's "guest hosted" ITR, be it Jeb, Matt or Cory -- I've personally given my endorsement.

Again -- think this is a "swerve" if you want, I'm not even going to get into it right now. I am FED UP with being shunned by this bullshit. I work hard at my column (even if it is "humor") and I cannot say how insulting I find this. First, I had to go through the "Hate Bulldog" wave a month ago, and now this bullshit.

I don't even know what else to say. I am just REALLY pissed off and fed up with the bullshit.

By the way, ModSquad: you're 12 and live in your parents basement. Just thought I'd put this here so people didn't have to wait to get to the second post in the thread to find out how fucking pathetic you are."

[Edited on 8-19-2006 by Canadian Bulldog]

[Edited on 8-19-2006 by Canadian Bulldog]

[Edited on 8-19-2006 by ModSquad]

The book... IS... HERE!!!
The Official Inside The Ropes website
BulldogZone : Official Inside The Ropes Merchandise
The Ridiculously Expensive Canadian BullBLOG

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member   Canadian+Bulldog 's ICQ status This User Has MSN Messenger
ModSquad
The Online Onslaught 'Gustapo'

Posts 3470
Registered 1-30-2003

Mood: Adminty

posted on 8-19-2006 at 05:15 AM Edit Post
Apparently you aren't reading my U2Us, because the ones from last week didn't get through.

Why are you taking it "public" by taking it to a small message board? This has NOTHING to do with the OO forums. We've already got a bunch of people "working" everyone with the "8-21-06" thing, but there's something behind that. No one's buying this work with the Pyrofalkon thing. And making big NSFW thread titles isn't helping. If you want to crap up your column, fine, but stop crapping up my message board.

"The moment that The Rick tells me that I am in the wrong then I will stop. And since I have 10 years of reading his work under my belt I feel fairly confident that he won't since he is a proponent of thinking differently. Save the threats."

Canadian Bulldog
Man of a Thousand Holds

Posts 1889
Registered 7-28-2003
Location Yes.

posted on 8-19-2006 at 05:22 AM Edit Post
I read your U2U. Look, I tried to take the "high road". I didn't start this pissing contest on the boards, but I WILL end it.

NSFW thread title? Seriously? Yet PyroWad gets "Too Fucking Far"? Come on, now.... FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK! Wow - no one even fainted or anything.

Seriously? Just chill out, ModGod. This is for Rick, not you. You're like the OO Janitor -- don't tell staff what to do.

And hey, I'm a good soldier here. I'm not spilling everyone's precious little "secret" on your message board..... yet. That could change if you don't stay the fuck out of this.

Love and kisses,
B-Dawg

The book... IS... HERE!!!
The Official Inside The Ropes website
BulldogZone : Official Inside The Ropes Merchandise
The Ridiculously Expensive Canadian BullBLOG

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member   Canadian+Bulldog 's ICQ status This User Has MSN Messenger
ModSquad

Posts 3470
Registered 1-30-2003

posted on 8-19-2006 at 05:26 AM Edit Post
quote:
Originally posted by Canadian Bulldog
Seriously? Just chill out, ModGod. This is for Rick, not you. You're like the OO Janitor -- don't tell staff what to do.

OOOH. What next? I'm 12 and I live in a basement?

We've always let columnists do what they want around here. They bring more to the site and we thought it might attract posters if they thought they could talk with the writers. That rule's not set in stone. What's this bring to the table? Who's going to sign up to read this shit?

quote:
And hey, I'm a good soldier here. I'm not spilling everyone's precious little "secret" on your message board..... yet. That could change if you don't stay the fuck out of this.

You're threatening me? Great idea. You're not going to piss me off ruining the secret. But you're going to hurt all the people who've been involved in it. That's a lot of people. You want to hurt those people? That's pathetic and meaningless. Kind of like your column.

I'm not going to make you take a break from posting. I'll ask. Do yourself a favor and take another week off from posting. Come back when you've calmed down adn when you'll let this thing with Pyrofalkon die. NO ONE IS BUYING IT.

"The moment that The Rick tells me that I am in the wrong then I will stop. And since I have 10 years of reading his work under my belt I feel fairly confident that he won't since he is a proponent of thinking differently. Save the threats."

Canadian Bulldog
Man of a Thousand Holds

Posts 1889
Registered 7-28-2003
Location Yes.

posted on 8-19-2006 at 05:31 AM Edit Post
ModSquad

Posts 3470
Registered 1-30-2003

posted on 8-19-2006 at 05:38 AM Edit Post
I thought I'd seen everything, but that was probably the most pointless thing that's ever happened here.

Canadian Bulldog
Man of a Thousand Holds

Posts 1889
Registered 7-28-2003
Location Yes.

posted on 8-19-2006 at 05:39 AM Edit Post
Canadian Bulldog
Man of a Thousand Holds

Posts 1889
Registered 7-28-2003
Location Yes.

posted on 8-19-2006 at 05:40 AM Edit Post
Canadian Bulldog
Man of a Thousand Holds

Posts 1889
Registered 7-28-2003
Location Yes.

posted on 8-19-2006 at 05:41 AM Edit Post
ModSquad

Posts 3470
Registered 1-30-2003

posted on 8-19-2006 at 05:42 AM Edit Post
Spoke too soon.

And I forgot to fix the fucking flood control.

JLRuckus
Showstopper

Posts 512
Registered 2-1-2002
Location Atlanta, GA

Mood: Loopy

posted on 8-19-2006 at 05:46 AM Edit Post
Did all of that really just happen?
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member   JLRuckus 's Aim
DrBoz
Man of a Thousand Holds

Posts 1038
Registered 1-2-2006
Location Indiana

Mood: Bubbly!

posted on 8-19-2006 at 05:52 AM Edit Post
I think so. Either that, or we just shared a hallucination. And I'm not even medicated tonight.

So should the Bulldog/Pyrofalkon thing be discussed here or somewhere else? Or should we pretend it doesn't exist?

CBGWO!!! She is my everything!

JLRuckus
Showstopper

Posts 512
Registered 2-1-2002
Location Atlanta, GA

Mood: Loopy

posted on 8-19-2006 at 05:54 AM Edit Post
I'm baffled, it could be the Busch Light tonight though. I just wanted to make sure.

Good times...

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member   JLRuckus 's Aim
PyroFalkon
Fella

Posts 444
Registered 11-17-2004
Location Xenia, Ohio

Mood:

posted on 8-19-2006 at 02:28 PM Edit Post
It's best to just pretend Bulldog's sanded vagina doesn't exist. Rick made the right call, simple and plain.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member   PyroFalkon 's Aim This User Has MSN Messenger   PyroFalkon 's Yahoo
Stu
Caledonian Crippler

Posts 3548
Registered 5-17-2005
Location Glasgow, Scotland

Mood: Scottish

posted on 8-19-2006 at 06:30 PM Edit Post
I dunno what to make of this either, but I will say if PF is REALLY doing "Inside the Ropes"(though I'm not expecting that name to stick) from now on, his next column better be a whole lot better than the first one. Sorry Pyro, I think you can do a whole lot better (and longer) than that.

"WWE's like Sable's f***y: it's not been any good since 1998, and it's been fucked by Vince McMahon"-Billy Kirkwood

markout
Man of a Thousand Holds

Posts 1300
Registered 1-4-2002
Location Elsewhere

Mood: Zen-tastic

posted on 8-19-2006 at 06:33 PM Edit Post
Whatever this is, I'm tired of reading about it. If it's a joke, it's not funny. If it's for real, take it to U2U, AIM or e-mail. This is fucking asinine.

Do NOT fuck with my chi.

folby
The Great One

Posts 3399
Registered 9-11-2003
Location schmocation

Mood:

posted on 8-19-2006 at 09:30 PM Edit Post
What he said, only louder.

Things I have written recently
3/24: On Sandwiches: The Beef on Weck
3/16: The Rage Against The Machine School of Continuing Education
3/15: On Sandwiches Presents: The Best Possible Sandwich Chain

View User's Profile Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member   folby 's Aim
Bozo the Hobbit Trombone
bizzanned

Posts 27
Registered 1-12-2006

Mood: Wizard!

posted on 8-19-2006 at 09:42 PM Edit Post
quote:
Originally posted by PyroFalkon
It's best to just pretend Bulldog's sanded vagina doesn't exist. Rick made the right call, simple and plain.

omg u won the war?

Bozo the Hobbit Trombone has attached this image:
Image could not be shown

SAVE KEMMEL

I'd like to dedicate this post to my main lady E.F.G. Vince is killing wrestling.

The story of Isildur, while clearly demonstrative of the One Ring's corruptive power, also bespeaks the Dark Lord's dependence on his prized creation; that is to say, should the ring be eliminated, it would substantially weaken, or I daresay even destroy, the one who we now know as Sauron, though whom in the past has been known by such names as Annatar, The Necromancer, and Gorthaur the Cruel.

borntorun
God of This World

Posts -8704
Registered 7-22-2003
Location Breathe

Mood: House, Monk-E

posted on 8-19-2006 at 10:52 PM Edit Post
All I'll say about this is that Bulldog DID send me a copy of his column this week, and that it was way better than the Wad's.

Fake McCoy Comics

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member   borntorun 's Aim
TarheelMike
The Immortal One

Posts 4844
Registered 3-6-2003
Location Mtgy, AL

Mood: Medium Rare

posted on 8-19-2006 at 11:01 PM Edit Post
So it's okay that PF can put "Too Fucking Far" as his thread title, but C-Bizzle can't put "WHAT THE FUCK??" as his?

Falk that.

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member   TarheelMike 's Yahoo
SpaceMountainFatBoy
Showstopper

Posts 944
Registered 10-25-2003
Location Cyrodiil, Land of Make Believe

Mood: Enchantical!

posted on 8-19-2006 at 11:09 PM Edit Post
Is this a clue?

WHY WE FIGHT

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member   SpaceMountainFatBoy 's Yahoo
Chyno
Creepy Little Bastard

Posts 50
Registered 5-10-2005

Mood:

posted on 8-19-2006 at 11:20 PM Edit Post
So Bulldog's being replaced on ITR by PF?....If so, great, that means all I have to read is The Raw Satire & Old Tyme rassling review

This will happen again.

GimmickMan
The Rowdy One

Posts 2475
Registered 8-14-2003
Location Republic of Woodhaven

Mood: FELLA!

posted on 8-20-2006 at 12:13 AM Edit Post
That's our Canadian Bulldog, always one to ruck a lot of fules.

Go Green! Go White! Go State!

Chris Is Good517
Best There Is Was or Ever Will Be

Posts 12372
Registered 1-10-2002
Location Little Rock, AR

Mood:

posted on 8-20-2006 at 12:39 AM Edit Post
I'll take the side of the columnist who offers to send me the most free booze.

Monday Night Flaw, a podcast about professional wrestling starring OO's own Figure Foreskin as Andy the Smarmy Host and Chris Is Good517 as Cousin Balki.

ArmyofOne
Man of a Thousand Holds

Posts 1452
Registered 11-21-2002
Location Twins Territory

Mood:

posted on 8-20-2006 at 01:08 AM Edit Post
Wow. I feel really removed this place more and more. I'm not getting the whole secret thing and then there's this. I can't really tell if this whole thing is some big joke I don't get or if that really happened.

Nonetheless, I will say this, Pyrofalkon is a fucking bore. I can't stand a single thing he does for this site, I haven't found anything he's done remotely funny or interesting. I hope this is all a joke and I'm missing something. My comments about PF stand regardless, but that'd suck if ITR was taken over by that douche.

OO's Secretary of Defense

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member   ArmyofOne 's Aim
<<  1    2    3  >>
New Topic New Poll

go to top