The Online Onslaught Forums

By contributing to Online Onslaught, you'll help make sure we're around for years to come. Toss us as little as a few bucks, or as much as your generosity allows. Thanks!

Last active: Never Not logged in [Login ]

Printable Version |
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: So Super Cena couldn't keep his Lois
blackdragon
The Great One

Posts 3578
Registered 11-9-2003
Location United States

Mood: Nostalgic

posted on 5-10-2012 at 09:17 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
So Super Cena couldn't keep his Lois

http://blogs.herald.com/scene_in_the_tropics/2012/05/wwe-superstar-jon-cena-files-for-divorce-wife-hires-miami-attorney.html#storylink

I had no idea he was married that long.

http://blogjob.com/geeksmarksandnerds/

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Jumbie
Showstopper

Posts 688
Registered 9-22-2010

Mood: Hopeful

posted on 5-10-2012 at 09:40 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote

"It's not my fault!"

----
---
--
-

"It's not my fault, either!"

salmonjunkie
Best There Is Was or Ever Will Be

Posts 10996
Registered 6-25-2002
Location Sunny Seattle, WA

Mood: Authoritized

posted on 5-10-2012 at 10:12 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
quote:

Cena, worth over $18 million, has a 2009 prenup that is said to include the ability to take back all gifts and presents.

Hustle. Loyalty. Respect.

Cena just can't be beat!

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member   salmonjunkie 's Aim   salmonjunkie 's Yahoo
punkerhardcore
The Man

Posts 7262
Registered 7-16-2005

Mood: Lickable

posted on 5-10-2012 at 10:39 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
An attorney in Miami? Maybe she had her some strudel during Wrestlemania.

...setting up Rock vs. Cena 2!

Is everyone mad here?
Of course they are, and you are too... otherwise, you wouldn't have come here.

OORick
Intellectual Savior of the Masses

Posts 3182
Registered 12-27-2001
Location - The Birthplace of Aviation

Mood: Flyered Up

posted on 5-10-2012 at 10:51 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
I can't, for the life of me, remember where I saw/read it, but during the run-up to WrestleMania, one of the billions of interviews I made sure to parse was one with Cena where he talked about his marriage, and how few fans even know he's married.

On one hand, he talked about how his relationship with his wife was really complicated, with tons of ons and offs over the course of 15 years, and his career choice meant he was resigned to that always being the case. Right around the same time, he gave a shout-out to his wife at a Boston RAW, so one would have assumed their relationship was in a solid "on" phase, but I guess this is something that was probably weighing on Cena's mind even then, and makes said interview semi-prophetic.

[Also prophetic: the Rock, who did a verse about Cena and Eve during his "Rock Concert," and it ended with the line "Divorce lawyer's right up the block"...]

Not so prophetic: his thoughts on how easy it is for him to keep his private life private, which amounted to "unless you're breaking the law, the only reason a celebrity can't keep a private life is if he's more interested in being a celebrity than in having a private life." And since he's not a fame whore who craves any mention at all from Perez Hilton, he found it real easy to keep things like his marriage from being widely-known things.

Ooops. I'm pretty sure that theory is out the window when your (soon-to-be) ex goes out shopping for lawyers, and comes up with Linda Hogan's.

If anyone knows the interview I'm talking about, please post the info. I'm sure others would be interested, and I'd even like to re-read it, since I'd like the specific quotes (rather than my vague recollections from the massive databanks of wrestling material I process daily) to look at with the benefit of hindsight...

Rick

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
theflammablemanimal
American Dream

Posts 7586
Registered 9-2-2008

Mood:

posted on 5-11-2012 at 12:33 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
That Rock quote was after the Eve incident and presumably not based in reality. It also sounds like a sidenote

I hate this idea that women deserve millions of dollars for "standing by their man" and "pushing him to his dreams." Unless she was paying the bills while he was in developmentals, she deserves nothing. Cena did all the work and made all the money so he should keep it.

But the "nastiness" comment makes it sound like there's more going on here. Either she's been sleeping around while he essence on the road, or he's been banging divas and groupies, or she's just batshit crazy and trying to get revenge on him for leaving.

http://epitomeofmasculinity.blogspot.com/

@EofMasculinity
The first undisputed OO draft champion of the world

Get the pistons pumping and let the pigeons loose on my yambag

RockyTopWrestling
And I am AWESOME

Posts 102
Registered 12-19-2009
Location the Internet

Mood:

posted on 5-11-2012 at 03:13 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
John Cena's money was quoted earlier saying "You can't see me... anymore"

Divorce is terrible, but revenge when you grow up together? These two ar high school sweethearts and have been together for 15 years as a couple. This to me seems to say they share the same friends growing up and now she is going to put on the devil ears and go for the wallet? I am also interested in seeing how much of his 18 million is in his car collection.

Obviously Cena is going to be ok. It is not like Hogan or Flair or are past the prime and have to whore themselves out to anyone. Cena will rebuild and make more, I would give her 9 millon and say bye-bye, see you at the next high school reunion.

Paddlefoot
Rocco Rock of Jabroni

Posts 4158
Registered 1-19-2008
Location basement

Mood: Hurr durr derp

posted on 5-11-2012 at 03:52 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Jumbie

"It's not my fault!"

Gonna be kinda weird if a hoeski really is responsible for all of this.

You are a bastard. A daughter-fucking wildling bastard.

CCharger
The Rowdy One

Posts 2174
Registered 7-21-2010
Member Is Online

Mood: Obtuse

posted on 5-11-2012 at 03:08 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Actually, from what I have heard, SHE is the one who has repeatedly stepped out on him. She is quite the party girl and I guess has found herself in the beds of other guys while her hubby is out on the road. This includes his brother Sean at one point.

[Edited on 5-11-2012 by CCharger]

blackdragon
The Great One

Posts 3578
Registered 11-9-2003
Location United States

posted on 5-11-2012 at 07:14 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Dude, not his brother. That's one of those scenario's that Lifetime would make a movie about if Cena was the one sleeping with her sister and she justifiably set his bed on fire.

S Kid J E T S 48
The Great One

Posts 3591
Registered 10-12-2007
Location New York

Mood: RickDerringerJamming

posted on 5-11-2012 at 09:16 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by OORick

If anyone knows the interview I'm talking about, please post the info. I'm sure others would be interested, and I'd even like to re-read it, since I'd like the specific quotes (rather than my vague recollections from the massive databanks of wrestling material I process daily) to look at with the benefit of hindsight...

Rick

Not sure if this is what you were referring to, but where I heard basically what you ran down there was the SI: Hot Clicks Podcast that Cena did. He says something to the effect of how his marriage was rocky and talking about her for the first time I really ever heard, including about her being on TV.

--

On a different note...

Not that this is important in the least, nor a correct stance really...but considering the WWE fans' "progressive" stance on gender roles, I bet Cena is going to be even more supported, than the sudden face support he's been getting since the Brock match, because of this.

theflammablemanimal
American Dream

Posts 7586
Registered 9-2-2008

Mood:

posted on 5-11-2012 at 11:28 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Unless it comes out he was cheating or beating on her, he should be the face of this situation, even to non-misogynists.

@EofMasculinity

Chris Is Good517

Posts 12385
Registered 1-10-2002
Location Little Rock, AR

Mood:

posted on 5-11-2012 at 11:55 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by CCharger
Actually, from what I have heard, SHE is the one who has repeatedly stepped out on him. She is quite the party girl and I guess has found herself in the beds of other guys while her hubby is out on the road. This includes his brother Sean at one point.

[Edited on 5-11-2012 by CCharger]

The inevitable John Cena vs. Sean Cena match is going to get so bizarre when the crowd starts the dueling "let's go Cena!" "Cena sucks!" chants

Monday Night Flaw, a podcast about professional wrestling starring OO's own Figure Foreskin as Andy the Smarmy Host and Chris Is Good517 as Cousin Balki.

theflammablemanimal
American Dream

Posts 7586
Registered 9-2-2008

Mood:

posted on 5-12-2012 at 12:57 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Are the "Cena sucks" chant for Lois?

I wonder if she ever put the moves on Darren Young?

@EofMasculinity

Jumbie
Showstopper

Posts 688
Registered 9-22-2010

posted on 5-12-2012 at 03:23 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
I heard 'Lois' was doing it with John Cena's cousin, Juan, too.
Flash
The Rowdy One

Posts 2242
Registered 4-22-2005
Location Brantford, Ontario

Mood:

posted on 5-12-2012 at 03:55 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
I wonder if it might not be in the WWE's best interests to step in here to throw her some money on the condition she go away quietly for all of time.

Cena is the face of the WWE, so any damage done to him is always going to mention them in association with however this plays out... Maybe they really are just going their seperate ways because like a lot of other men and women they just can't get along anymore and its time to move on, but what's more likely is that stories will surface about how he beats her, or cheats on her, or is into freaky shit like having sex with dwarves while she sticks snow globes up his ass and she just can't take it anymore... Even if it comes out all on her because she's been stepping out on him then its going to be a case where he's on the road too much and emotionally neglectful, and prone to violent mood swings because he's hurt and on pain killers all of the time, which will make being one of the EA wives complaints look bush league by comparision... John Cena's big enough that more than a couple of the talk show dredges will perade her out there with runny makeup and puffy eyes.

So while maybe not the best prescedent, it might be in the WWE's best interest offer her up a few million to go away and save themselves the money they'll need to spend on PR by the time this explodes.

As a counterpoint to this I had thought about the whole domestic battery charges Austin faced, but I do believe in his case it could be argued that he was already out the door at the time, so they at least had some ability to distance themselves from him by that point as I believe his charges came out shortly after he no-showed over the whole Brock thing....

Anyway, call me a sucker but I hope that it was her that's the one at fault here (if there needs to be one)... John Cena does seem like a genuinely nice stand up guy, so I hope he hasn't tarnished his image and us now having to add the caveat that he's a nice guy, but...

Dominator
Dominated by my love for Randy Orton

Posts 1468
Registered 7-5-2007
Location Florida

Mood: RKOFree Since 4/9/13

posted on 5-12-2012 at 04:40 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Knew they'd been together forever, but didn't realize the marriage was short. Sounds like it was one of those last-ditch-try-and-save-the-relationship-'cause-we-can't-see-ourselves-with-anyone-else kind of deals.

The he-said/she-said could get ugly and few of us can imagine seeing John in that way. Too bad. It's just hard to keep together a relationship on the road. It's not a wonder HHH has dialed it down big time since his daughters have been born.

Chris Is Good517

Posts 12385
Registered 1-10-2002
Location Little Rock, AR

Mood:

posted on 5-12-2012 at 04:53 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Well, the good news for the Cenas is that they don't have any children to drag through this. As if Brooke and Nick weren't fucked up enough already, I can only imagine the additional psychological damage they suffered by watching that very public circus of a divorce their idiotic parents performed. So there's a silver lining for them.

Really, it doesn't matter to me who cheated on who if that's even the case. Turns out, most people really enjoy sex, and when you have a spouse who is gone 85% of the time like the case for most WWE stars, well, you take it where you can get it. I'm not trying to condone or justify adultery, but I really don't judge people who cheat on absentee spouses as harshly as I do people who cheat right under their spouse's nose. There's probably an argument to be made for not marrying somebody you know is never going to be around, but if it comes out that Cena was railroading one or more divas, well, that's a much more forgivable offense than if it comes out that Cena was using Mrs. Cena as his personal anger management doll.

If she really did fuck his brother, though? That's just really, really shitty. But probably better him than Edge, right?

Monday Night Flaw, a podcast about professional wrestling starring OO's own Figure Foreskin as Andy the Smarmy Host and Chris Is Good517 as Cousin Balki.

Flash
The Rowdy One

Posts 2242
Registered 4-22-2005
Location Brantford, Ontario

Mood:

posted on 5-12-2012 at 05:41 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
I heard it was Melina she slept with... while Morrison watched....

[Edited on 5-12-2012 by Flash]

RockyTopWrestling
And I am AWESOME

Posts 102
Registered 12-19-2009
Location the Internet

Mood:

posted on 5-13-2012 at 12:00 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Chris Is Good517
If she really did fuck his brother, though? That's just really, really shitty. But probably better him than Edge, right?

If the trouble was said to start around this past Wrestlemania, remind me who the main event of the Hall of Fame was...

Didn't Edge call Cena his brother during the speech, hmmm...

RockyTopWrestling has attached this image:
Image could not be shown

Gobshite
The Great One

Posts 3080
Registered 1-30-2004
Location Right here, in Birmingham, England!!

Mood:

posted on 5-13-2012 at 05:17 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
I imagine she will have a metric fuck-ton of "dirt" on Cena- most importantly, she is likely to know EXACTLY what pills etc he takes, and how far WWE bend the rules for him. This could quite publicly be a colossal blow to their "wellness policy".

I have six invites I can crash out for membership to pwtorrents.net - if you want one, U2U me!

theflammablemanimal
American Dream

Posts 7586
Registered 9-2-2008

Mood:

posted on 5-13-2012 at 06:14 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Oh whatever, during this superface run, Cena has gone on Stern and other radio shows and admitted to banging a whole sorority or something, and nailing fat chicks just for fun. So it would have to be some serious sex stuff to matter. Even then, no real media outlet besides TMZ will pick it up.

And he'd have to be an idiot to let his wife know if/how much roids he's doing.

@EofMasculinity

Jumbie
Showstopper

Posts 688
Registered 9-22-2010

posted on 5-14-2012 at 05:07 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
Why would you divorce John Cena, you ask...

Top 5 reasons:

1) He always gives you a 10-minute speech about how he's going to get the job done and never give up, even if he's just planning to change a light bulb.

2) Overuse of steroids destroyed his balls.

3) Brock Lesnar's nutkick destroyed his balls.

4) 230 days on the road in 121 cities, hugging 5000 fans... and he owns one pair of shorts which YOU have to wash.

5) He doesn't F.U. anymore.

salmonjunkie

Posts 10996
Registered 6-25-2002
Location Sunny Seattle, WA

Mood: Authoritized

posted on 5-14-2012 at 05:26 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by theflammablemanimal
Oh whatever, during this superface run, Cena has gone on Stern and other radio shows and admitted to banging a whole sorority or something, and nailing fat chicks just for fun. So it would have to be some serious sex stuff to matter. Even then, no real media outlet besides TMZ will pick it up.

And he'd have to be an idiot to let his wife know if/how much roids he's doing.

I never heard of this until now, but here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6txXQES0AOM

Fun interview! Keep in mind, this is 8 years ago.

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member   salmonjunkie 's Aim   salmonjunkie 's Yahoo
blackdragon
The Great One

Posts 3578
Registered 11-9-2003
Location United States

posted on 5-14-2012 at 06:41 PM Edit Post Reply With Quote
At least he thought about having a pre-nup written up. I guess that's just basic thuganomics though.

<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top